Group Programs are simply the best and fun all around because it offers the greatest support to help you reach and sustain your personal health goals! Not only will you receive resources, training, and support from your health coach, but you will also have the support of other like-minded individuals in your group. Together we will learn about your food, what they do for you, and how they affect you. You will also learn how to deconstruct cravings and emotional eating, and create your own meal makeovers using healthy tips and other information gathered from the integrative nutrition school. Most of all, we will brainstorm and share ideas to help create positive changes in your life. Working together with a health coach provides you with resources and support to help you make sustainable lifestyle changes in order to improve your health and well-being.
What you can expect from the Unwrap You Group Program?
3-month group program (option to continue) includes:
• Individualized Discovery Session Consultation
• Two 1 hr group sessions per month at a designated location (or conference call)
• A binder to hold all informative health, nutrition, & recipes to learn, nourish and
encourage better health
• Weekly emails and texts for questions, answers, and motivational support.
• Help with meal makeovers
• Fun Group Activities and Exercises
• Recipes to teach, nourish, and encourage your health and body.
• Handouts about health, nutrition, and other educational information.
• Discussion about primary foods such as, relationships, career, spirituality, and
• Shopping assistance and tour of your favorite food store.
• Fun and giveaways.
- Students: 1
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: beginner
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No
Coach MelodyMelody McClellan is CEO of Unwrap You, LLC. She is a published author of two books; Unwrap the New You Interactive Wellness Journal and Ohhmazing Wellness. Melody received the 2017 Excellence in Health Care Award and has over 20 years of experience in the health field, specifically in the areas of diabetes, cholesterol, obesity, and weight management. Coach Melody creates and implements corporate wellness programs, develops personalized workshops, facilitates lunch and learns, and is a dynamic speaker. She engages groups of all ages in a variety of topics related to health and wellness. Her goal is to educate and improve health outcomes. In addition to her passion for health and wellness, Coach Melody is an ambassador for the American Heart Association, VP of Young Ambassadors for YWCA, Board Member of I AM ESTL The Magazine, and a life member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.