Jump Start Program Consultation
The Jump Start Program is a 6-month program that offers in-depth coaching on food, meal makeovers, and cutting-edge nutrition concepts designed to support healthy lifestyle changes. This level of one-on-one coaching offers a deeper understanding about emotional eating, deconstructing cravings, and balancing primary foods such as Relationships, Career, Spirituality, and Physical Activity. In this program, we work together using a bio-individuality approach to create a unique plan centered around your foods, fitness, health, self-care and lifestyle. You will receive recommendations along with things to try that will help you in transforming to a healthier lifestyle. By working together step-by-step, we can begin reaching those levels together. This program starts with a consultation to help personalize your program based on your personal needs and specific goals, and then your session schedule is created.
What you can expect from The Jump Start Program?
This 6 month Program includes:
• Individualized Discovery Session Consultation
• Four 1 hour sessions/month in person or phone.
• A Binder to hold all Handouts and informative information given to you.
• Recipes to teach, nourish, and encourage your health and body.
• Handouts about health, nutrition, and other educational information.
• Discussion about primary foods such as, relationships, career, spirituality, and
• Shopping assistance and tour of your favorite food store.
• Phone calls on your progress, questions, and motivation.
• Help with meal makeovers and food combinations
• Email/ text support.
• Fitness planning and guided support.
• Giveaways throughout the program.
- Students: 2
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: beginner
- Course Capacity: 50
- Certificate: No
Coach MelodyMelody McClellan is CEO of Unwrap You, LLC. She is a published author of two books; Unwrap the New You Interactive Wellness Journal and Ohhmazing Wellness. Melody received the 2017 Excellence in Health Care Award and has over 18 years of experience in the health field, specifically in the areas of diabetes, cholesterol, obesity, and weight management. Coach Melody creates an implements corporate wellness programs, develops personalized workshops, facilitates lunch and learns, and is a dynamic speaker. She engages groups of all ages in a variety of topics related to health and wellness. Her goal is to educate and improve the health outcomes. In addition to her passion for health and wellness, Coach Melody is an ambassador for the American Heart Association, VP of Young Ambassadors for YWCA, and a life member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.